Re: Local Networking

Subject: Re: Local Networking
From: "David Bazell" <bazell -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 21:58:30 -0800

I am not in Colorado but this made me think. Is there any way within
employment section of the web page people could list contact information by
state or something. This might be fun.

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit