RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:14:35 -0500

Maggie,

I was only suggesting that if someone finds 40 or 50 percent or more of the world hard to work with, rather than 10 percent, perhaps that person should step back and consider just who it is who's being difficult.

I used to find a lot more people disagreeable and hard to work with than I do now, something I attribute to my growing up, not the general nicening <g> of the population.

Dick

"Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:52:42 -0800

>And if, out of 10 people I deal with regularly, one is a little trying (I'm
>not saying so trying that we can't work together) that's 10%. I don't see
>how this says anything about the maturity of either party.
>
>Or is it immature to notice that not all relationships are equally smooth?
>

> Maggie Secara

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr