RE: A brief intro and a question

Subject: RE: A brief intro and a question
From: "Richard Smith" <Richard -dot- Smith -at- windriver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:56:20 -0800

Shavon,

The UC Berkeley extension has a great TW program, plus classes on loads of
technical topics. They have some online classes as well, though I have not
taken any of them. It's nearby with easy public trans access.

A real upshot of the UCB classes is that you can do some job search
networking with local people.

Richard Smith