Re: Know where I can get a legit version of Outlook 2000?

Subject: Re: Know where I can get a legit version of Outlook 2000?
From: "Chuck Martin" <twriter -at- sonic -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:36:18 -0800

A better bet would be to find one of the many books on Outlook 2000. A good
number of these have bundled CDs with free copies of Outlook 2000. If one of
the books on programming Outlook 2000 has an Outlook CD, you get twice the
bonus.

"John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote in message news:135005 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> Hi, guys...in a meeting today, it was determined that I need to write
> special instructions for incorporating Outlook 2000 functions into my
> documentation. It must be 2000 because that is the version all the
> empoyees use on their desktop and I ned to be very specific on
> certain processes and screens.
>
> However, as a contractor, while I'm not obligated to use the same
> versions of applications that the employees do, I also cannot have
> employee applications installed on my laptop.

Um, I'm curious as to why not? If they have extra licenses and let you use
one for the duration, that's fair. And if they have a site license, aren't
you past of the "site" while you're performing contracted work for them?