RE: Client woes: a question to ask yourself...

Subject: RE: Client woes: a question to ask yourself...
From: "Paula Puffer" <pap -at- binkleybarfield -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:18:34 -0600

The antifreeze story goes something like this:

I was out in the shop working with one of the other writers on
documenting the cooling system. I don't even remember what we were
documenting or why he did it, but he got under the cab and loosened the
line to the radiator full of coolant without any kind of catch pan to
put under where he was working. He ended up covered from head to toe in
neon green coolant. We spent several minutes wiping him down and getting
as much of the coolant off of him as we could. He was sent home to
change. Within a few weeks, we had a mechanic down in the area with us
at all times.

Paula