RE: RoboHelp Certified Professional Program?

Subject: RE: RoboHelp Certified Professional Program?
From: "Paula R. Stern" <paula -at- writepoint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:16:08 +0200

Hi Rowena,

Officially, the program is only 10 days old. I'd give it another month (at
least) before asking how the test impacted on people's careers.

My understanding of the Certification Exam is that it enables people to
claim a certain level of expertise above the non-certified, standard
RoboHelp user. I believe it will offer a very good assessment of people's
skills and will designate those who pass the test as having a relatively
high level of expertise with the program. In terms of how this ability, and
the fact that it has now been certified by eHelp, impacts one's career
opportunities, it's much too early to tell.

Paula

Paula R. Stern
WritePoint Documentation Services
Techshoret Moderator - HATT Moderator
RoboHelp MVP - RoboHelp Community Advisory Board Member
See our Web site at: www.writepoint.com