Screen Shots printing as Thumbnails

Subject: Screen Shots printing as Thumbnails
From: "Carol Peruzzi" <carolpe -at- eastsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:26:36 -0500

Thanks for the info. I will download the patch. I finally decided that in
the conversion from Word Perfect to Word, something (don't know what or
why), happened to the screen shots. I replaced each screen shot in the Word
doc with the one from the Word Perfect doc (which thankfully I still had)
and it works fine now.

Carol S. Peruzzi
Paralegal/Technical Writer
Eastern Software Corporation
50 S. Water Avenue
Sharon, PA 16146

724-981-5092 (Fax)

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you.