RE: Alone from the start (was: Documentation planning)

Subject: RE: Alone from the start (was: Documentation planning)
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:18:02 -0800

LOL, if I had waited for that, I'd still be waiting! I've only ever been on
a team of tech writers (more or less experienced) uhm, twice? No, three
times. None of them exactly close to the beginning of my career. And I
don't think I'd have gotten onto any of them as a beginning writer.

You have to learn somehow, and you can't wait around if this is something
you want to do, and assuming you have any facility for the gig at all.
Sometimes being thrown into the deep end is just the only way.

Maggie Secara

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr