Re: Editing Marks - Please Help!!!

Subject: Re: Editing Marks - Please Help!!!
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:49:46 -0800 (PST)

David Knopf (david -at- knopf -dot- com) wrote:
> You can find them by searching for "proofreader's marks"
> on google. I haven't seen the standard marks used too
> often in technical editing, though.

Really? I use the same marks in technical editing that
I used when I worked for a publishing house. I'm curious
what marks you have seen used.

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with
janice -dot- gelb -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | this message is the return address.

Calling Windows XP "the most reliable Windows ever" is like calling
asparagus "the most articulate vegetable ever" -- Dave Barry

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you.