Product documentation

Subject: Product documentation
From: "K, Maya" <maya -dot- k -at- blr -dot- hpsglobal -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:08:46 +0500

Hi! techies,

We are launching a new product next week. The product documentation
contains overview of the product, installation procedure, limitations of the
product, FAQ, Bug reporting and feedback and contents.

Do we call this product documentation as "Release notes"? But Release notes
is prepared when a new version of the product is released - is it so?

Please suggest a name for this product documentation.

thanks in advance,

Maya.

Maya Hoizal
HCL Perot Systems Ltd.
Plot No. 123, Shivalaya,
EPIP, Ph-2, Whitefield Industrial Area,
Bangalore 560 066
INDIA
Tel : 8413001-8 Extn. 2147
e-mail : maya -dot- k -at- blr -dot- hpsglobal -dot- com