Subject: Introduction
From: David Mandrake <mandrake -at- dmv -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:12:56 GMT

Hello! My name is Dave Panchyk, and I worked at a couple of technical and
content writing positions in the Seattle area before a self-imposed exile to an
out-of-the-way corner of Maryland.

I hope I am able to ask intelligent questions, and participate intelligently in
discussions about agile documentation, Canadian jobs, and other oxymorons.

This message was sent using Delmarva Online's Webmail.

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.