RE: Paragraph spacing in Word

Subject: RE: Paragraph spacing in Word
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:52:58 -0800

Well, I was always taught never to stack headings like that. there should
always be *something* between heading 2 and heading 3, if only a brief
introduction. If nothing else, where there is one heading 2 there are
probably more.

Using Frammastats
This section discusses the various kinds of frammistats presently active:
* Fricks
* Gzornenblatts
* Clams

Then each of these subtopics gets a heading, and a paragraph or two?
There's always something you can say to keep two headings apart which not
only keep sthe page from looking stupid, it actually makes the information
easier to use.

Just my tuppence ha'penny

Maggie Secara