RE: IMAP method

Subject: RE: IMAP method
From: Syed Ahmed <SAhmed -at- DKSYSTEMS -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:53:50 -0600

I agree with the other posts on this issue. I took the Info Map course 2
years ago, and I rarely ever refer to the book, handouts, or templates
anymore. It truly is a way to think about information management, and less
to do with the useless templates they provide. I call them useless because
in essence the IM templates are nothing but a bunch of predefined tables
that I readjusted to fit my docs anyway. If you have been given the
opportunity to sit in a IM training session, by all means take advantage, as
you will learn about the mental processes involved with organizing
information, but I wouldn't look to it to necessarily improve your writing
skills, cause it really doesn't.

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.