RE: Business issues, documentation and editors

Subject: RE: Business issues, documentation and editors
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:38:27 -0800 (PST)

Clearly, David you're methods work for you and allow you to produce good
material.

And it is likely that if I tried to do the same work with your methods I
would fail.

Which is why SS is really just a matter of finding a process that suits
the individual.

Andrew Plato

--- David Knopf <david -at- knopf -dot- com> wrote:

> | Nice docs. Good read. Very well done.
>
> Well, this *is* a red letter day. I believe Andrew Plato has just
> complimented the output from a single source project!

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/