Worcester Polytechnical Institute Courses (WPI)

Subject: Worcester Polytechnical Institute Courses (WPI)
From: Charles E Vermette <cvermette -at- juno -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:13:32 -0500

I'm in the Boston area...Does anyone have experience with Worcester
Polytechnical Institute (WPI) Certificate programs?
Based on a recommendation by Andrew Plato (thank you Andrew,) I looking
to "get more technical."

Any recommendations for Boston area programs would be appreciated.

Charles E. Vermette
85 Washington Park Drive, Norwell MA 02061
781-659-1836
e-mail: cvermette -at- juno -dot- com
web: http://www.charlesvermette.com

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr