RE: Lingua Franca Today

Subject: RE: Lingua Franca Today
From: kelley <kwalker2 -at- gte -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:49:45 -0500

At 01:12 PM 1/14/02 -0800, jrondeau wrote:

Among other things, I'm fascinated by how this thread has turned into a
discussion of something quite different from the original question.

From what I can tell from various job descriptions and postings, the term you
want (alas!) is Business English.

i think so, but it so reminds me of Smith Corona typewriters. (I grew up in the town that once produced the buggy whip of the information age) That's why I hesitated, it sounded dusty and old.

but here, in doing research, I found this. Business English Hangman for students learning English as a second language! :)

Attention ForeHelp and Doc-to-Help Users! Upgrade your existing product to RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you.

RE: Lingua Franca Today: From: jrondeau