Re: Is anyone else getting these?

Subject: Re: Is anyone else getting these?
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:30:17 -0800 (PST)

"John Posada" wrote..

> Every time I send a post to techwr-l:

> --- System Attendant <ISSEXC01-SA -at- solthree -dot- com> wrote:
> > Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.
> >
> > Place = TECHWR-L; ; ; John Posada
> If the person at is on the list, please address this?

Yes, all the f***ing time. Its TrendMicro's email filter program. A nice
program but in the hands of moron system admins, can be misconfigured to
torture other people.

I don't care if people block or scan email, but there is no reason to fire
off these rude little "you're message contained sensitive words"

I block the addresses that generate these.

Andrew Plato

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!

your book. What are you waiting for?