RE: Question about dressing for job interviews

Subject: RE: Question about dressing for job interviews
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:46:32 +1100

I wear a two piece suit, bright vest and cravat, highly-polished leather
shoes and my Akubra. My daily job here I wear T & shorts, but I still
interviewed in my suit. The vest combo makes me feel good, and that's
probably the most important part. The next most important part is I look
smart so I cannot be marked down for my presentation.

If wearing a suit is going to affect YOU during the interview - don't wear
it.

Steve Hudson , HDK List MVP
Principal Technical Writer
Wright Technologies Pty Ltd (Aus)
EyeSpring - the future of graphics has been created.