RE: Does Dungeons and Dragons make technical writers?

Subject: RE: Does Dungeons and Dragons make technical writers?
From: Bill Burns <bill_burns -at- lionbridge -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:31:46 -0500

> Hence the continued popularity of Sun Tzu's _The_Art_of_War_.

And Miyamoto Musashi's Book of Five Rings. One handles strategic planning
and diplomacy; the other, skirmish tactics.

(Guess I can add amateur martial artist to my list, too.)

Bill Burns
Technical Communications Manager
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
12585 W. Explorer Dr., Suite 150
Boise, ID 83713
Phone: 208.321.4406
FAX: 208.321.4490
E-mail: bill_burns -at- lionbridge -dot- com