RE: Two Monitors

Subject: RE: Two Monitors
From: Wil Gaffga <WilG -at- gibbsCAM -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:18:45 -0800

I can't get by without dual monitors. Started that way years ago on a Mac
with one Landscape and one Portrait monitor. Now, it is the only way to
work, either the app being documented on one and Frame on the other or the
working app on one and palettes and folders on the other. Great for
productivity - very little opening/closing/minimizing windows. And seeing as
how I typically have 9 or more apps running simultaneously ... very helpful.

Oh, and I play D&D. Stopped for many years but was corrupted by some
co-workers, much to my girlfriend's dismay.

Wil