Re: Question about precontract stage

Subject: Re: Question about precontract stage
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- bluefrognet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:07:22 -0500

Bonnie Granat wrote:
I agreed to create three mock-up pages as samples of what I could produce.
I sent them to the president the next day. In response, the president wrote,
"Wow. That was fast. How much do you want to help develop this Web site." I
was confused by the question, so I responded, "Well, if you decide on
someone else, I wouldn't be heartbroken."

Interesting. My response would have been "$250 for each page template and $60 per hour for production".

--
Kat Nagel katnagel -at- bluefrognet -dot- net
Seen on the Net: