RE: SEQ Number fields

Subject: RE: SEQ Number fields
From: "Williams, Leslie" <leslie -dot- williams -at- TransCore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:41:36 -0800

Yes, I would please.

Please excuse my responding through the list but I have sent you a few
emails after seeing some of your posts in the archives however I am thinking
that you may not be receiving them.

Leslie Williams
Technical Word Processor
9480 Carroll Park Drive
San Diego, CA. 92121
(858) 826-4732 voice
(858) 826-4324 fax
leslie -dot- williams -at- transcore -dot- com

From: Leslie Williams

Win 2000, WIN NT 4.0

I had done much checking last week trying to find a procedure of how to use
SEQ fields instead of automatic numbering but I have been unsuccessful. Can
anybody help me with this?

Leslie Williams