Developing CBT

Subject: Developing CBT
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:12:53 -0800

Does anyone have any great examples of CBT to share? I'd like to poke
around and evaluate some. Sharon's reality check and the subsequent
thread has me curious. Personally, I avoid *doing* CBT for my own
learning like the plague because I am simply terrible at doing learning
on the computer, even though I'm really good at learning software on the
fly (except Frame, as earlier admitted!). Most training materials I've
developed are for classroom delivery. Thus, I'm significantly behind the
8-ball in something that's a fairly standard documentation deliverable.
Books or articles you like would be appreciated too.

Thanks a bunch!

Lisa