RE: Web Based Application Help

Subject: RE: Web Based Application Help
From: "Rhonda Munster" <rhonda -at- helpsystems -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:31:07 +1300

>I am looking for information/sites on how to create "Help" in a Web
>Based Application. Even URL's of sites having inbuilt Help in it's web
>based application would do.

Have a look at http://www.olsonsoft.com/BrowserHelp/
This link demonstrates the output from HyperText Studio's new BrowserHelp
which produces cross-browser HTML-based Help.
If you were looking for an application for creating HTML-based Help for the
web I would certainly recommend the HyperText Studio. It is easy to use,
reasonably priced and the support is great. You can download an evaluation
copy from www.olsonsoft.com and then email them for an evaluation copy of
the BrowserHelp add-on.

HTH

Rhonda