Re: [RE: Gray hair and first impressions]

Subject: Re: [RE: Gray hair and first impressions]
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:50:46 -0800 (PST)

--- kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:
> There are rules to all the games in life.
>
> The most skillful players know these rules inside out, and in some
> case they find workarounds.

Short story.

While in Jamaica last Nov., met a couple who moved from California to
Jamaica to live and work...owns his own business employing maybe 100
native Jamaicans (they're white). Great people...very well connected
to the Jamaican government. We're at the pool at the resort (Hedo2)
and I notice that they both have a full body suit of tatoos. We start
talking about the tats. It dawns on me that the reason I hadn't
noticed before was that they ended below the collar line and the
sleeves, just above where a business short sleeve shirt would end.

He acknowledged that even though he may be into it, he accepts that
those he does business with may not and as long as he wants their
money. he has to accomodate them.

Its the Golden Rule.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer