Re: Web Developer's lists?

Subject: Re: Web Developer's lists?
From: Win Day <winday -at- rogers -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:27:22 -0500

At 03:58 PM 18/01/2002 -0500, bryan johnson wrote:

This list has been of such a great value to me as a technical writer. I was wondering if there were similar lists for web developers. I currently use Macromedia products.

Don't know about email lists, but there are various newsgroups:

There are probably more, but these are the ones (among others) that I follow.

Win Day
Multimedia Developer
mailto:winday -at- wordsplus -dot- net

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.

Web Developer's lists?: From: bryan johnson