Re: Nova Scotia/Atlantic Canada Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Nova Scotia/Atlantic Canada Technical Writers
From: Mike MacLean <Michael -dot- MacLean -at- alcatel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:29:59 -0500

Hi,

I'm originally from PEI (now in Ottawa) and I'd say that from the small number of job
postings I've seen there are relatively few tech writing positions in the Maritimes. The
ones I have seen have mostly been in Halifax, Moncton and Fredericton.

You may want to check the Canadian tech writers list as well:

Cheers,
Mike MacLean

evan -dot- martin -at- garvin-allen -dot- com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm just trying to get an idea of the number of technical writers that are
> in the Nova Scotia/Atlantic Canada area. If you could reply and let me
> know, that would be great.

Michael MacLean
Information Developer
Alcatel Canada
613.784.8667

Any day above the ground is a good day - Bob Dylan