RE: ANDREW PLATO: Google search

Subject: RE: ANDREW PLATO: Google search
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:19:33 -0700

Okay, it's a Monday and my brain isn't right. That must be why I've come
up with a new game.....................

SIX DEGREES OF ANDREW PLATO

It goes like this:

1. Go to Google

2. Type in 3 words. Two of these words must be "Andrew" and "Plato." The
third word is up to you, but should be a common English word. Do not use
quotes; use simple search only.

3. Try to get as FEW hits as possible.

This is HARD. Strangely, there don't seem to be ANY words that don't
somehow correlate to the words "Andrew" and "Plato."

Coincidence? I think not. :)

So far my best score is 3 (I only got 3 hits for "Andrew Plato Flossing"
after trying numerous other words, including "platypus" and
"cheeseburger").

I welcome all challengers - good luck!

PS - To any employers doing background checks: This message was certainly
NOT written by the job candidate YOU'RE looking at. No way! Different guy.
Really.