find and replace images in multiple projects

Subject: find and replace images in multiple projects
From: Joe Campo <jcampo -at- solidworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:36:55 -0500

Can anyone recommend a software package that can find and replace images
across multiple project folders?
I found a little info about Macromedia Fireworks and Adobe InDesign. I
believe they can do it.

Does anyone have experience with these programs, or suggestions about other
programs? All I want is this ability to find and replace images. I don't
need all the bells and whistles of the advanced graphics design products.

Thanks for your help.

Joe C.
Joseph Campo
Technical Writer
SolidWorks Corporation
300 Baker Avenue
Concord, MA 01742 USA
(978) 371-5164
jcampo -at- solidworks -dot- com

existing Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you.