Re: A cautionary tale: Portfolio Assessment

Subject: Re: A cautionary tale: Portfolio Assessment
From: "Jo Baer" <jbaer -at- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:02:33 -0600

Also true if the things you document are developed AND used internally
(exclusively), or if they are policy and procedure manuals. Both of those
situations apply to me.

Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer
TCF National Bank
Minneapolis, Minnesota
jbaer -at- -dot- tcfbank -dot- com

The mome rath isn't born that could outgrabe me.

Nicol Williamson

Michele Marques wrote:

> While this might be true for software that can be purchased in a retail
> environment, it is not necessarily true of all software/hardware.
> Enterprise-wide solutions that may cost hundreds of thousands of dollars are
> not necessarily purchased by competitors.
> Although the competition may have other means of getting access to your
> documents (e.g., through your employer's customers or prospects who have
> copies of the document), you may not be allowed to show (or give) those
> documents to the competitors (especially if you signed an intellectual
> property agreement or other document).

existing Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you.

RE: A cautionary tale: Portfolio Assessment: From: Michele Marques