Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?

Subject: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?
From: "Ward, Teri A" <teri -dot- a -dot- ward -at- pss -dot- Boeing -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:41:20 -0800

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if any of you hide "easter eggs" in your documentation?
I've been in this business *forever*, and I know that hiding funny stuff in
technical documents goes back at least to the '60's. Someone showed me
a technical illustration of some of the superstructure (is that the right
word?)
on a Navy destroyer, and if you looked closely you could see some underwear
flying from a flag pole.

I confess to doing this on occasion, just to keep myself amused, and I'm
just
wondering how many others will fess up. Besides, if anyone has some good
ideas to share .................

Teri Ward
Seattle