RE: Most dreaded part of the job?

Subject: RE: Most dreaded part of the job?
From: "Rock, Megan" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:18:39 -0500

We typically have a lull for a week or two after every major documentation
release (we do about three major releases per year). There are also
sometimes lulls when all of my drafts are out for review and I'm waiting for
them to come back.

Megan Rock
Technical Writer
FANUC Robotics North America, INC.

Views presented and opinions held are not necessarily those of my friends,
family, or employer.