RE: Gift for those single-sourcing or API documentation projects

Subject: RE: Gift for those single-sourcing or API documentation projects
From: "Glenn Maxey" <glenn -dot- maxey -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:13:21 -0700

Hi Rob,

Although I didn't create these tools for JavaDoc, I'm pretty sure that
you'll be able to support them.

The code has some Doxygen specific stuff in it. What comes to mind are:

(1) Parsing files with "group" in the name, looking for anchors with
"doxytag", and creating index tokens.
(2) The navigation that I set up.

You might find it worthwhile to have have some JavaDoc specific
routines. The perl program that creates the TOC will definitely need
something new.

I suspose if I were to contemplate future revisions of the tools and
their doc's, it would be to have chapters on WWP and JavaDoc.

The concept of wrapping the mini-HTML systems from JavaDoc, Doxygen,
WWP, and Mif2Go into comprehensive HTML systems was certainly needed.

Good luck with the modifications you may have to make.

Glenn