RE: dreaded part of the job

Subject: RE: dreaded part of the job
From: "Dan Hall" <dhall -at- san-carlos -dot- rms -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:53:27 -0600

Yep, I hear yah.

Once got "Wow, this looks like an _acutal manual_!"

Ah... nope. It's a totally imaginary one. :-)

Of course, it depends on the past experience of the
person making the comment - and their tone of voice,
too. The person who said the above later showed me
a previous writer's work that didn't look at all
like an _actual manual_. :-)

Dan