Re: Dual Monitor Support

Subject: Re: Dual Monitor Support
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:09:07 -0600

>I recently added a second monitor to my desktop, and I love it. Are there
>some applications with specific settings concerning dual monitors, or is
it
>all just a Windows thing?

Nothing app-specific that I'm aware of. When I first learned Photoshop,
back in the day (the version number was 2.01, if you *must* know) it was
one adual monitor Macintosh. That made life with PS so much easier, as then
I could keep the image currently being tormented filling up one monitor,
while the menus, disalog, and other PS controls were all on the other
monitor. This meant the "controls" monitor could also be a cheap monochrome
one, and important economy back then, when even 15" color monitors were a
luxury.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224