RE: Applying On-Line

Subject: RE: Applying On-Line
From: HarolynM -at- CapsuleTech -dot- com (Harolyn Mitchell)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:01:45 +0100

I sent .pdf docs during one of my job searches. Unfortunately, most of the
headhunters didn't know what a .pdf file was! They had no idea of what to do
with it.

I learned that it's better to stick with MS-Word. I'm not a fan of plain
text but I did have a .txt version of my resume in case anyone requested it.

HTH
Harolyn

Harolyn Mitchell
Corporate and Technical Communications