RE: Assistance needed: Word skills/methodology

Subject: RE: Assistance needed: Word skills/methodology
From: Ellen Vanrenen <ellen -dot- vanrenen -at- clear-technology -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:21:16 -0700

Keith,
Thanks for your reply. I did purchase the recommended books.
About "process": It's such a nebulous term to me, I'm not even sure what it
means.
The "process" I follow is much like yours: the task dictates how it's done.
However, per my review, I have to become expert at Word and develop and
document my methodology. I'm really stumped on this last one.
Thanks for your assistance.