RE: Upgrade RoboHELP?

Subject: RE: Upgrade RoboHELP?
From: "Beilby, Margaret" <MBeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:18:52 -0800

We have just upgraded to 2002. So far, so good.

1. There is a new template feature that works fairly well. However, I find
that sometimes one or more topics will not update when I update the
template.

2. I encountered a stack overflow problem when trying to use it with IE 6.0.
I'd also seen this problem in earlier versions when trying to use RH with IE
5.5. The temporary solution was to revert to IE 5.0.

3. The new skins feature looks good, but I haven't really had a lot of time
to play with it.

4. I would really like to have a Save As command (so I can save a help topic
with a new name).

You might put your questions to the HATT group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HATT/) (since it's specifically for those
creating online help.

You might also want to go to the eHelp support site and take a look at the
kinds of problems people are reporting
(http://www.helpcommunity.ehelp.com/robohelp/)

Margaret