RE: Online portfolios and viewing source (was RE: Other handshakes?)

Subject: RE: Online portfolios and viewing source (was RE: Other handshakes?)
From: Kat Nagel <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:26:39 -0500

Why not use it as a 'before and after' piece in your portfolio? You could abstract a section of the HTML source code (not the whole thing; nothing with sensitive proprietary information), include a short analysis of the problems you found and a description of what you had to do to fix it, and show a chunk of the cleaned-up code.

Excuse me, gotta whip up something like that for my own portfolio before an interview on Monday. Let's see, are the CompanyX intranet project files are in the south end of the attic, or out in the garage....

/K@