Salary review help

Subject: Salary review help
From: Denis Roy <Denis -dot- Roy -at- tic -dot- siemens -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:29:02 -0500

Hello all,
I'm the manager of a Customer Documentation technical writer team.
Salary reviews is very near and I know my team did work very hard and they
are extremely dedicated. During this quiet phase of the economy, I need a
lots of very good qualitative and quantitative to justify a decent raise.
Can you help me determine the factors that I could point out.

Thank you very much,

Denis Roy
Documentation &
Normalized Uniform Devel. Env. (DocNUDE)
Telecom Innovation Centre
Siemens Canada Limited
505 March Road
Kanata, ON K2K 2M5