Re:Dreamweaver ?

Subject: Re:Dreamweaver ?
From: "Dynamic Document eDesign" <dynamic_doc_design -at- moscrip -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:36:56 -0800

Select the submit button, and then add a behavior to the button. When the
user selects the button, the form information will be submitted, and the
user will be redirected to a 'thank you' type page. Hope this helps.

Dianne Moscrip
Technical Writing Manager / Web Consultant
Maddocks Systems Inc.
E-mail: dmoscrip -at- maddocks -dot- ca
Website: www.maddocks.ca
Telephone: 604-521-5767

Subject: Dreamweaver ?
> From: "Kimberly Harper" <ronbett -at- hotmail -dot- com>
> Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:11:57 +0000
>
> I am trying to work with a form---when the users clicks on submit I would
> like for them to be redirected to a page that says thank you for your
> submission. How do I link to that with in the form. I have the form set to
> post so the answers can go to the proper location but I cant figure out
how
> to link the form to the thank you response form....is this possible?
> Any help pleasssssssssssssssssssse

RoboHelp 2002 is now available! Get the very latest in Help functionality to
create superior Help systems. Special competitive upgrade pricing and other
pricing offers are in effect! Call today! Call now (800-455-5132) or visit
http://www.ehelp.com/techwr