I'm back

Subject: I'm back
From: "Sella Rush" <srush -at- MusicNet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:31:24 -0800

Two-and-a-half months and ten unemployment checks later, I'm back riding the wild cubicle.

These days you can find me at a little company called MusicNet. What a change to go from absolute obscurity to the front pages! For those who know the Puget Sound area, MusicNet is located just north of Pike Place Market (fresh seafood--yum) next to the Art Institute.

BTW--Techwr-l was directly responsible for me getting an initial interview here. The hiring person recognized my name and checked out some of my posts over the past six years. So thanks to Eric and Deborah for providing the forum all these years, and thanks to everyone for building such a great resource.

On a sad note, it seems I'm being transferred from the ranks of Wordnuts to the Framer hordes. Ah well.
Sella Rush
technical writer
srush -at- musicnet -dot- com