Markers have disappeared in Frame

Subject: Markers have disappeared in Frame
From: "Hart, Rowena" <Hart -at- SelkirkFinancial -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:23:26 -0800

Hello,

I'm trying to find out why markers are no
longer being displayed in a FrameMaker file
I'm working on.

I am an experienced FrameMaker user and know
how to display text symbols. Unfortunately,
my markers are not being displayed even if
I have selected View > Text Symbols.

I've searched the framers archive and the
Adobe support database with no results. Has
anyone else experienced this? Is it a problem
with user preferences or is it another case
of a wickedly hard-to-find option that has
been turned off?

Any assistance you can provide is greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,

Rowena