An intro and some direction needed

Subject: An intro and some direction needed
From: SmoGraph -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:46:05 EST

Hello! I specialize in the technical art for math textbooks. I've been doing
math exclusively for eight years. It's a nice little niche, but I'm looking
to expand into other areas. I use a combination of Mathematica and Adobe
Illustrator for most of my work, but also use Excel and Deltagraph. I'm
curious, do you all do your own graphics?
Any suggestions as to where I might venture next?

Thanks in advance,

Teresa

Smolinski Studios
Commercial Photography & Illustration