Thanks for the information

Subject: Thanks for the information
From: papuffer -at- psquareddoc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:25:39 -0500 (EST)

Dear Whirlers:

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request for what they thought
would be the appropriate requirements for hiring a publication manager. I've
recieved some valuable insight about general things I should look for and also
had my own shortcomings/nearsighted views brought to my attention.

I honestly have to say when I asked for your input, I didn't expect this topic
to turn into the debate it has turned into where people have to put on asbestos
undies and gloves to respond on the list.

The fact of the matter is that each side of the argument has benefits and each
has risks and everyone has right to run their life/business as they see fit.

Since I am the one who inadvertently started this flame war, I am going to ask
now that it stop. Its getting personal and *THAT* is not professional.

Paula