RE: RE: Hiring Publications Managers

Subject: RE: RE: Hiring Publications Managers
From: "Beilby, Margaret" <MBeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:06:19 -0800

Annamarie Profit wrote: <<My guess, from the rage with which she
argued her position, is that she subjects her subordinates to the same
management abuse on a daily basis that she demonstrated on the list, and
probably the last 100+ contractors have told her to take her contract and
shove it. So, having to justify her actions to the CEO, she went into him
and said it was the fault of the contractors--they had no loyalty, no
commitment to the company, and he should refuse to hire contractors any
more. In the meantime, the employees, who are "captive", suffer daily from
her management style.>>

It is this kind of personal attack that makes me wonder whether people know
what "professional" means. This is totally unnecessary. I think it's time to
call a halt to this discussion.

Margaret