Re: Any Corel Draw lists out there?

Subject: Re: Any Corel Draw lists out there?
From: Win Day <winday -at- wordsplus -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 07:31:46 -0500

At 10:41 AM 08/02/2002 +0100, Hoffmann, Armin wrote:

G'Morning, folks!

Does anybody happen to know about a useful CorelDraw users' community or
mailing list out there? Googling on the topic was not of much help. The
list in Costa Rica seems to be off-line... :)

I can't vouch for how useful they are -- I only recently subscribed, and my copy of CorelDraw 10 hasn't arrived yet. But they are certainly active newsgroups:

Win Day
Multimedia Developer
mailto:winday -at- wordsplus -dot- net

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.

Any Corel Draw lists out there?: From: Hoffmann, Armin