Re: Geez, I take a break...

Subject: Re: Geez, I take a break...
From: wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 04:28:35 -0700

I wrote:
> Good luck--I hope your boss will be agreeable to staying in the
> active voice.

Earl Cooley responded:
"Does anyone have a good online resource that explains in simple
terms why this is not just a techwhirler superstition? heh."

I probably should have phrased this differently--that the writer would be
able to keep the voice consistent throughout the document (although my
preference is active voice in most similar instances). Okay, maybe I'm in
a morning fog, because I can't seem to get my words and thoughts together.
Must be time for coffee...

Pat Glass
wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
"WordSync-bringing words and ideas together--except this morning!"