MS Office Assistant

Subject: MS Office Assistant
From: Robert Rinehart <rrinehart -at- smithdata -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:28:19 -0500

I thought it was funny to look up and see it, and it was a diversion for my
coworkers. But I thought someone might interpret it to mean that the MS
people who put it there were implying that their users were dumb, and
therefore needed to be told not to run with scissors.

Robert

I think someone at Microsoft had a poor sense of humor when they included
this tip.

Diane Evans