Re: Geez, I take a break...

Subject: Re: Geez, I take a break...
From: wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:49:55 -0700

Andrew Plato wrote: "How does that saying go: its easier to ask for
forgiveness then for permission."

That's one of my favorite sayings, along with "I'd like to go to bed with
a good book--or a good friend who just read one." :)

I was concerned that the boss who made the edits may question why her
edits were not incorporated; pointing out the problem would alleviate that
concern (but may, as you pointed out, create another problem).

Pat Glass
wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
Who has nothing better to do today than to read the posts and make
comments--which isn't such a bad thing (although the pay stinks)...